Pregnancy rant. Anyone else want to join?

MrsM423

Expecting a baby BOY!!
Reaction score
Ok so being pregnant is no longer fun. I just want to cry. I'm so uncomfortable, I never got mornin sickness but now I feel sick to my stomach, I can't sleep on my sides bc it hurts, me and Hubby have done just about everything to get him to come out! I am only 1cm an 80% effaced :( n all this walking I have been trying to do is kicking my butt now my legs hurt and my feet! Lovely! N to add to the stress of being ready n my baby not being ready I get a million text a dy asking how I am feeling and if he has came yet!!!! Ahhh when wil the madness end??!!!! Ok rant over lol:cry:

Tried raspberry leaf tea? Heard good things about that :) sorry you're so uncomfy

No I haven't tried that but I am taking primrose pills! I only have 20% more to efface so it shouldn't take much! Thanks!

No worries anything is worth a try hey

Hun, you are going to drive yourself crazy. Remember, the average first pregnancy is closer to 41 weeks, so try your best to occupy yourself with other things. Yes, it's miserable and uncomfortable, but baby will not come until ready, no matter what you do. You could go into labor today, or weeks from now. I'm sorry to sound like a downer, but find some enjoying activities you can manage now to help the time go by quicker...

I'm with OP, pregnancy is no longer fun :(, since going into prem labour I get asked if our little man has arrived yet. Also been put on light duties at home another 5 weeks of this is going to drive me mad :(.

Update!!: I had my baby the next day! 4/29/13 he was born at 7:03 weighing 7lbs 3oz I went into labor at 12:30 early that morning! 16 hrs of labor n 1 1/2 of pushing! It was so worth it though! So happy to finally have him here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79