Pregnancy symptoms after chemical

pooch

Reaction score
So last month i had a chemical (BFP at 13 DPO, BFN at 15 DPO, AF showed up one day later than normal). This month I O'ed at CD21 which was 4 days later than March...started having very similar symptoms as I did last month except I didn't have cramping. I was CONVINCED I was pregnant again...today, at 13 DPO I got a BFN then started spotting around noon...light pint, then red, then brown.
Did anyone else have pregnancy symptoms the month following a chemical or mc? It's really mean that our bodies play tricks like this on us, isn't it?:growlmad:

i think i have symptoms every single month ive had 3 chemicals and i always convince myself im pregnant the next month but sometimes i think its just our bodies wanting something so much that it makes us beleive we are. Im sorry for your loss i hope your next one is sticky x

I've read quite a few articles that talk about this.. women LEGITIMATELY feel preggo symptoms quite often bc they body "prepares" for pregnancy and starts acting like it's pregnant in the 2ww.. and then if no baby has implanted, you get AF and you start back over. It's believed to be due to the rise in progesterone. You're not alone, it happens unfortunately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->