Pregnancy symptoms before period is due.

Hayleyemma

Reaction score
Can you get pregnancy symptoms before your period is due? Taken a test but it negative, but have all these symptoms that I had with previous pregnancies. Sore swollen boobs, increased libido and cervical fluid, I've also been having dizzy spells but that's a new one for me.
I don't really no when I'm due on, as I had the copper coil taken out over two weeks ago. But it should be soon.
Has anyone else had symptoms of pregnancy before their period was due?

😘😘

Can you get pregnancy symptoms before your period is due? Taken a test but it negative, but have all these symptoms that I had with previous pregnancies. Sore swollen boobs, increased libido and cervical fluid, I've also been having dizzy spells but that's a new one for me.
I don't really no when I'm due on, as I had the copper coil taken out over two weeks ago. But it should be soon.
Has anyone else had symptoms of pregnancy before their period was due?

😘😘

I've definitely had pregnancy symptoms days before bfp's in the past. I've also had some cycles that I had all the symptoms, but af came on. I'd grab some dollar tree's and test again. Good luck!

I did with my second and I'm having same symptoms this month, I have no idea when I'm due as I was wasn't really keeping track due to not expecting to have to keep track :blush:

I've been having bad mood swings I mean like full blown rage, bless my OHs heart has taken it all so well and no matter how mean i am to him has just given me hugs until I calm down, I've also been crying at everything, this includes a comedy show on E4 where the dad bought his son a video card, the opticians cos my glasses didnt fit and i couldn't explain why they were uncomfy and because my dog jumped up at me :dohh:
I also had brown discharge this morning, slight cramps, migranes and tender left breast. :wacko:

tested this morning and BFN, by my absolute guesses i dont think i'm on until next week so waiting until the 18th to test

My first pregnancy I didn't even know I was pregnant for the first 3 months. My second pregnancy I knew I was pregnant about 7 weeks because morning sickness hit like a train. With my last two pregnancies I noticed pregnancy symptoms before I missed my period. I was crampy, had pinching pains in my side (from the corpus luteum cyst but I thought I was having an ectopic the pain was so bad sometimes), I was irritable, had acne, headaches, fatigue, was super hungry and had stabbing pains in my breasts. By 5/6 weeks I could even feel my uterus getting harder when I pressed down on it. I am currently TTC again and in the TWW. This time I've been noticing every ache and twinge, but in truth everything has been so very mild so far that if I end up pregnant this cycle it will be very surprising! One thing I have been having is cervical pain and pressure "down there", like a UTI feeling, but I know it is not because I was just checked for it and it came back negative. I haven't had the sore bbs like I usually do, the cramps (unless I overdo it) or the pinching side pains.

I did with my second and I'm having same symptoms this month, I have no idea when I'm due as I was wasn't really keeping track due to not expecting to have to keep track :blush:

I've been having bad mood swings I mean like full blown rage, bless my OHs heart has taken it all so well and no matter how mean i am to him has just given me hugs until I calm down, I've also been crying at everything, this includes a comedy show on E4 where the dad bought his son a video card, the opticians cos my glasses didnt fit and i couldn't explain why they were uncomfy and because my dog jumped up at me :dohh:
I also had brown discharge this morning, slight cramps, migranes and tender left breast. :wacko:

tested this morning and BFN, by my absolute guesses i dont think i'm on until next week so waiting until the 18th to test

Aww that's so lovely that he gives you it's to calm down. My oh would just walk away 😂 I hate spotting symptoms! It's driving me mad, either witch just come of give me a positive test! Lol I don't think I'm due till next week either so I will wait until then to test. Good luck to you Hun. How long have you been trying? X

My first pregnancy I didn't even know I was pregnant for the first 3 months. My second pregnancy I knew I was pregnant about 7 weeks because morning sickness hit like a train. With my last two pregnancies I noticed pregnancy symptoms before I missed my period. I was crampy, had pinching pains in my side (from the corpus luteum cyst but I thought I was having an ectopic the pain was so bad sometimes), I was irritable, had acne, headaches, fatigue, was super hungry and had stabbing pains in my breasts. By 5/6 weeks I could even feel my uterus getting harder when I pressed down on it. I am currently TTC again and in the TWW. This time I've been noticing every ache and twinge, but in truth everything has been so very mild so far that if I end up pregnant this cycle it will be very surprising! One thing I have been having is cervical pain and pressure "down there", like a UTI feeling, but I know it is not because I was just checked for it and it came back negative. I haven't had the sore bbs like I usually do, the cramps (unless I overdo it) or the pinching side pains.

Same as me Hun! I found out with my first at 8 weeks and didn't have any symptoms, my second I found out about 4 weeks, he sore and leaky boobs. So who knows. Fingers crossed you do get your BFP this month! Xx

Sore bbs is my pms symptom, so I can't rely on that. I was dry till 13dpo, so no prediction from cm too. The only symptom I had was pinching pain above pubic bone and sore muscles of lower abdomen like I have done 50 sit ups, this all started from 7 dpo.

Sore bbs is my pms symptom, so I can't rely on that. I was dry till 13dpo, so no prediction from cm too. The only symptom I had was pinching pain above pubic bone and sore muscles of lower abdomen like I have done 50 sit ups, this all started from 7 dpo.
atb :thumbup:

I have sore boobs with my period too. When will you be testing? Good luck hun xx

So i'm 7dpo....bfn so far! (No self control) hi

So i'm 7dpo....bfn so far! (No self control) this is our first month using pre seed too. I'm getting tight, sharp cramps around ovaries/lower stomach. Could this mean anything? Xx

I have sore boobs with my period too. When will you be testing? Good luck hun xx

I tested at 9DPO and got a stark white BFN and then tested at 11DPO again got a faint line. now i'm 4w+ :cloud9:

So i'm 7dpo....bfn so far! (No self control) this is our first month using pre seed too. I'm getting tight, sharp cramps around ovaries/lower stomach. Could this mean anything? Xx

This definitely mean something hun!!
7DPO is too early to test. i got BFN till 9DPO and finally got BFP at 11 DPO.
I got sharp pains in my lower abdomen too, more above pubic bone.
ATB :thumbup:

Im 11dpo and started bleeding today not sure if AF has arrived or implantation has happened

Is 11dpo to late for implantation ??

Im 11dpo and started bleeding today not sure if AF has arrived or implantation has happened

Is 11dpo to late for implantation ??

Implantation can happen in between 5DPO to 12DPO.
So you are still on boat :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"