Pregnancy symptoms, but not pregnant!

Annie55

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this? I MC'd in May and ever since, I've had ALL, and i mean all, they typical pregnancy symptoms for nearly two weeks before each AF. Before my pregnancy, my PMS was very minor, I never had anything like preg symptoms. Now, when we're wishing we were pregnant, we have to go through the wondering and the heartbreak for 14 freaking days!! It's like adding insult to injury.

I'm wondering how long this will last. Will my old pre-menstrual rythm ever come back? Will I ever be able to trust that mid-cycle cramping & spotting, sore, huge breasts, nausea, insomnia and the other symptoms are signs of pregnancy?

Thanks for listening. This is really painful. :cry:

I don't have any answers for you, just didn't wanna read-n-run. I'm going through something similar so I'll keep an eye out for answers elsewhere and post em if I hear anything. Hope you get your BFP soon! :flower:

since my MC on june 20th i have been feeling very sick..like i want to throw up...to the point where im having gagging reflex whilst brushing my teeth..after my first mc in february i had 2AF visits both 6 weeks apart...and a month later when i started to feel back to my normal self i got my second BFP...i think that on months where im convinced in pregnant i have every symptom under the sun..however the months i got my BFP i was completely surprised...i had sore breasts but no other symptoms that i had when i "thought" i was pregnant...our mind does play cruel tricks on us sometimes as does our bodies...dont worry im sure you will feel back to your normal self soon...i got my BFP after two cycles last time and im hoping i get my BFP quickly this time alson...GOOD LUCK hun...hope you get your BFP soon too..sending lots of baby dust and sticky beans your way x

I had my mc on 10th July, I had lots of pregnancy symptoms an thought I'd fell again quickly in fact I was convinced then my first af came I was quite glad as it meant I was back to normal an a lot quicker than I expected. I'm now on month 2 an on my 2ww I'm def not gonna symptom spot well I'll try lol can feel the disappointment already I will post back if I get symptoms again an still get af x bady dust and hugs x

Thanks for your replies and encouragement. My AF is really short now. Used to be 3 days plus two of spotting and now only 2 days total...I'm going to see an ob/gyn to see if maybe my estrogen or other hormones are off. It's possible I was pregnant this month--had what seemed like implantation cramping/bleeding + lots of other symptoms--but maybe my uterine lining was not thick enough to support it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->