Pregnancy symptoms or am I crazy?

TB4

Reaction score
Ok so I am having really weird symptoms and I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. My fiancé and I had unprotected sex on March 31st and April 1sr and 2nd (my fertile days btw). Yesterday I woke up and I thought I had peed on myself only to find that it was watery discharge (sorry if tmi) and I slept almost the whole day away. This morning at around 6am (I never wake up that early) I woke up feeling nauseous but I was able to go back to sleep but throughout the day I feel like I have a lump in my throat and I've been having mild cramps. I've also had a lot of heartburn but I get it a lot so I didn't think much of it. Oh and I have been having a lot of discharge for the past few days.. Has anyone else experienced this and so soon?

Sounds good. Fingers crossed maybe you sjould test you must be at least 10 dpo now

Well I still have 7 days until AF is supposed to come (my cycles are 27 days btw) so I don't want to test too early and get a bfn.. Today I woke up with a killer back ache and very light cramps & creamy cm again... I just wish the days would speed up a little lol

My af should be coming April 15th. I have had similar very early things going but still a bfn. 😕

I couldn't help myself so I went and bought a dollar store cheapy and got a bfn. I have 4 days before af is supposed to come and I've been having dull cramps since 5 dpo & I am now 10 dpo and I still have them.. I'm losing hope :(

In the early stage of pregnancy, the woman even doesn't know about the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->