Pregnancy symptoms - What are yours?

EloiseAndBump

Amelia + Isaac's mum!
Reaction score
Iv'e got heartburn so bad my throat feels like it's on fire and makes me cough, These stretching pains in my hips feels like a giant is having a stretch inside me, My boobs feel like there making lava there so hot and painful, I gag whenever I eat and these shooting pains in my vagina are seriously NO fun... Oh and the constipation and crazy dreams are not fun :thumbup: And that's only at 10+4 with my second :haha:
So ladies, iv'e told you mine - What are yours? :flower:

You name it I've got it! :haha: This pregnancy is so much harder than my pregnancy with DS. The only things that were worse with DS was my sciatica and how bad my skin broke out. I didn't have ms at all with him and it's horrible with this baby. I'm on meds and still get really sick even after taking them :dohh:

Tender boobs, extreme exhaustion leading to laziness, the appetite of a truck driver (I outeat my DH), terrible stretching/round ligament pain to the point of being unable to stand straight (not contractions as my uterus never tightened), and a belly button that is threatening to no longer be an innie! :haha:

Heartburn, tiredness & I'm so congested at night it's horrible

Over the past few days my hips have made my life a hell. I also have sore boobs, and it becomes unbearable when it is cold... I am living in Canada and for the first time I am dreading the upcoming winter! I had "morning" sickness, that happened only late at night, it wasn't so bad expect I had a bad cough at the same time and the syrup made it worse, and now it is all over anyway. And my tastes have changed so much! Food I didn't care for are now my favourite, and food I could've had daily before are banned from my diet, like sausages... just writing the word make my stomach want to hide.
Finally, my emotions are uncontrollable. As if I wasn't emotional enough prior to being pregnant!

Not a lot at the minute i'm feeling quite good (i'm using this time to get lots done before i'm to big to be able to do it!). Up till 14 weeks I felt awful though, really nauseas and sick and really tired xx

Constant nausea, tiredness, no appetite in first tri. Now I'm in third tri it's the backache, tiredness and restlessness.

For both my pregnancies I've had like a pregnancy cough. It starts and never goes away, it was my biggest clue this time.
Also sore boobs, nausea, aversion to fizzy drinks and hot chocolate.

I've had a bit of nausea today and yesterday. I've had to pee a ton as well, but I don't know if that's pregnancy related or just because I've been making sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water.

Heartburn, heartburn, and some extra heartburn for good measure! And I'm soooooooooooooo tired! I'm 32+6 and I could sleep for days! Oh and my appetite which had gone back to normal seems to have kicked into overdrive again so I'm hungry so much of the time!

Still I got away with no morning sickness really apart from when I was really hungry and started to feel sick, so I can't complain!

Edited to add - Oh and I need to pee every twenty bloody minutes! *sigh*

I'm almost 6 weeks and have had round ligament pain since 4 weeks. I just started getting nausea a few days ago. And I get sick after I eat beef :(. I've been extremely fatigued. Especially today lol. I was first suspicious of being pregnant when my boobs were sore. They've been sore and are worse now :( . I never thought I'd have all of these symptoms at just 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->