Pregnancy test poll.

jenkinskay

Reaction score
PLEASE RIGHT DOWN WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR BFP AND DPO.

IM GOING TO CREATE A GRAPH TO HELP LADIES INCLUDING MYSELF DURING THEIR TWO WEEK WAIT.

For example

Clearblue digital Conception Indication.
10 DPO.

I use clear blue (+) at 16DPO.

Thats was bk in 2007....good luck all xx :)

Internet cheapie (faint) at 14DPO
CBD (+) at 14DPO
Tesco Own Brand (Strong) 15DPO & 16DPO

(yes i wasted alot of money! lol)

Good idea :)

Superdrug's own brand - 17DPO - the day AF was due
Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator - 18DPO - because I wanted to see "pregnant" written there!

For information, I had tested at 15DPO with a Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator, and got a negative, despite it being marketed as an early test (15DPO was only 2 days before AF was due), so it shows you that you can pay extra and still not get the result.

Not sure exactly on DPO as I wasn't tracking but if you assume mid cycle then:

BFN 10DPO cheapie
BFP 17DPO cheapie (didn't test inbetween)

Hopefully you can find some way of getting the first result in so people know it really isn't over till the witch arrives.

Dollar store! (I'm a cheapie too :) ) 16 DPO if the calculators are correct :)

DD was 12DPO FRER
DS was 8DPO FRER
This Babe was roughly 11DPO Answer

at 13dpo, a bfp on an internet cheapie.
i did lots of different tests afterwards!
xx

I got a very faint 2nd line 13 DPO with first response
then 2 says later so 15DPO I got my BFP =) also with first response.... Then to make sure I just took a digital one and it said pregnant too

It's good to collect the information but it's not going to mean much. :hugs: There are too many variables -- for example, some people test everyday until they notice their first positive, and some just test when AF is due or even later.

Implantation mostly happens between 6 and 10 dpo (but can and DOES happen earlier and later than that). Positive home pregnancy tests generally appear for most people 4-5 days after that (Depending on the sensitivity of the test and the production of HCG).

If you want to know when to test early: watch your temps. If you have a clear identifiable dip in temps and suspect implantation, wait three days. If the temps over those 3 days are higher than the dip (even better, are rising steadily), take a test on the 3rd day and again on the 4th day and again until AF comes or you see a positive.

If you don't have an identifiable dip in temps or you don't have a reason to suspect implantation, test when AF is late.

If you don't care and just want to test, test! ;-)

EDIT: Also, it is difficult to accurately judge what DPO you are, especially in successful pregnancy cycles, so that adds to the complexity! :)

Superdrug own brand 13 DPO
Clearblue digi 14 DPO (to see pregnant hahaha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->