pregnancy text buddy due 30th december 2011 uk

Hi there

My name is Janette. I am also due on 30th December with my third child. It will be my fourth pregnancy as I did not carry the third to full term. I don't really have any symptoms so far, does anyone else? So excited, have been trying to get pregnant for 3 and a half years, so worried something will go wrong again xxx:baby:

i am also very worried something will go wrong not sure why though i have had really bad morning sickness but feeling ok other than that

I'm due on 2 January 2012 with my first....no symptoms at all yet!!

Hello Every-one

How are you doing today? I'm ok apart from frequent queasy-ness and extreme exhaustion, but luckily I'm on holiday until 3rd May!

x

i am just so tired all the time but not sure if im just working to much as i have 2 jobs and 3 kids maybe over doing it a little

I still feel fine - no symptoms at all. I'm trying to eat as healthily as I can before morning sickness kicks in and I don't want to eat anything!

Hi guys, im looking for bump buddies too, I am 26 and I'm due on the 31st dec with my 4th child (though all 3 children I have had so far have been born late, so may not pop til Jan lol).
I have started feeling sick the last couple of days, I actually wish I could be sick to make me feel better. Feeling absolutely shattered but thats the joys of pregnancy lol.
Gl with your pregnancies ladies :hugs:

Hi All

I am new to the site but am pregnant with my second child. I am 5 weeks and 5 Days pregnant - feeling a little nauseous in the morning and very tired but apart from that not too bad - worried sick that something is going to go wrong though - dont remember feeling this concerned with my first :cry: I am due December 30th 2011 although my first born was born at 36 weeks so anything is possible!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->