• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy & Text Buddy - July 2009 - UK

D

dawny690

Well I think I can finally say im due in july the 15th of july 2009 and would like text/pregnancy buddies anyone else feeling sick and getting little twinges in the belly? Hoping this is a sticky one and not a chemical or another mc and i am sat here in 9 months thinking wow look at my gorgeous baby x :hug: to all x

Hi Dawny!

I am due the 16th of July, and there are loads of girlies due on the 15th on the thread for July buddies. You should come over - we are pretty much constantly obsessing over twinges and aches and pains!

A lot of us have suffered MC at various points too, so we all seem to be super anxious at the moment. Its like we cant let it sink it properly!

When did you MC before? and how far into the PGY were you (if you dont mind talking about it)

Hope this is a sticky one for you hun x

Hi Dawny, Im also due 15th July 2009! Ive not got many symptons, bloatedness and feeling full, tender bbs, sortness of breath...waiting for the dreaded sickness!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->