Pregnant after a vasectomy reversal!!!

nicoley

Reaction score
WE are over the moon excited...My hubby had his reversal last April..he got his vasectomy 10 years prior to surgery...We never did and seman analysis cause my hubby felt if we were gonna be blessed we would be...so frustrating for me i was just dying to know if we were working with something...THis will be number 3 baby for us we have a 16 yr old and 11 yr old...We are both 34 yrs old!!:happydance:

Attachments

• P1080183.jpg
    P1080183.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 19
Congrats hunny :D Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Great lines btw! x x

Congratulations! :hugs:

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! :flower:

Congratulations! You must be so happy! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: xxx

WE are over the moon excited...My hubby had his reversal last April..he got his vasectomy 10 years prior to surgery...We never did and seman analysis cause my hubby felt if we were gonna be blessed we would be...so frustrating for me i was just dying to know if we were working with something...THis will be number 3 baby for us we have a 16 yr old and 11 yr old...We are both 34 yrs old!!:happydance:

This gives me hope. My husband just hit the 2 year mark and we have a consultation in April. So it took you all about a year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->