Pregnant after Vasectomy? (Not an affair to blame)

KDmomof3

Reaction score
Curious because I'm still breastfeeding and my cycles are trying to return but not regular yet so that always makes things fun. Also my husband had a vasectomy last year after our 4th baby was born so I'm pretty sure I wont be pregnant ever again...But my period being off, and my nipples being super, ridiculously sore...Had me googling to reading all these failed vasectomy stories. My husband DID have his post surgery semen analysis and was cleared and considered not fertile. Did you get pregnant after the measures were taken with vasectomy? Thanks for those who reply. :)

I work in the lab where men come for their post vasectomy semen analysis, to make sure that they semen is free of sperm.
Many men get cleared and at some point they come back months and months later and tell me they got someone pregnant! :dohh: it happens for sure!

I have a little brother thanks to my stepdad's superior healing ��

Don't know how true this is but I was told here in Australia you can sue companies who perform the vasectomy now because they are supposed to have a 100% success rate.

Don't know how they can guarantee such a thing but hey, maybe the procedure is done differently here?

Wow seriously?! These are men who were given the clear too? I have been racking my brain wondering how often this truly can happen. 99 percent cannot be the most accurate number. Did their secondary results produce live sperm? I've read some men won't show live sperm after repeated checks but the DNA of the baby is positive! This is going to follow me around until menopause! Lol. I just ordered a pack of lab pregnancy tests because my period still hasn't come. My husband joked and said I'm having triplets. He thinks I'm crazy.

I will be convincing OH to get a vasectomy after this bub because we are done at 2 and we're in our 30's but I must admit I will still wonder everytime we dtd 'hmm what if one sperm did sneak through.' I'd go back on the pill but I'm a shocker at remembering to take them.

Ah well, the odds are pretty slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"