Pregnant Again!

maudie81

Expecting number 7!
Reaction score
I have a 3 month old and I just found out Saturday that I am expecting again. Because I have had an eptopic and 2 miscarriages before I had Emily, I called my doctor because I have been having cramping and brown discharge ( very light and off and on) she had my numbers tested. Yesterday they were 491 at 4weeks and 4days. So I go back tomorrow for another draw and hopefully all is well. Keep me in your prayers please :flower:

Congrats! You have my thoughts and prayers with you, but I think you are going to be fine =)

congratulations, how did todays tests go? wow youll have a handful but itll be worth it :happydance:

:hugs:xxx

Wow sounding like me with my two. They are 11 months and 8 days apart and although they are 2 and 3, I have my hands full but it was WELL worth it. My husband and I each have one boy and one girl from our previous marriages so we are causually trying for our own together and my hands being full is one reason why we are not in a big hurry LOL. Good luck sweetie and can not wait for an update!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->