Pregnant! How you all feeling?

notready123

Reaction score
Sooo, I find myself pregnant again :) fingers tightly crossed this little one sticks and doesn't go to heaven x

Who wants to tell me their symptoms? I've got sore boobs which get worse throughout the day, lots of sneezing and that's it!

Look forward to hearing from you all xx

Sore boobs- me too- ouchy!
Also feel bloated, dehydrated and clumsy! Xx

I feel great!

I am very tired and have absolutely no problems falling asleep, sore nipples, increased sense of smell (but only to body odor apparently), but no MS and I hope it stays that way haha

Have a H&H nine months :thumbup:

Hi, I'm about 7 weeks. I feel strong nausea throughout the day, but havent been sick yet, dreading that. I have had sore boobs but they are alot better now, just sensative nipples. Also finding it difficult to sleep at night, to get comfy, the right temperature etc, then when I do sleep I wake 3/4 times to go to the toilet. Its all worth it tho, I've wanted this for so long and after 2 losses... Its definatly worth it!!

Here here! Good luck to you too x

Hope the nausea subsides. I'm taking B6 as heard it can help x

Acchooooooo!

Congratulations!
I'm 7 weeks - sore nipples, loose Bm's especially in morning, weeing non stop in the night, headache (today but a horrible one), nausea but haven't yet been sick, sensitive nipples.
ALL worth it, really feel blessed and excited.
Wishing everyone a H&H 9 months with lots of support from each of us on here to get us all through the tough days x

Congratulations and good luck to us all!! Finders crossed for a bunch of sticky beans!!! Haha. X

Congratulations!
I'm 7 weeks - sore nipples, loose Bm's especially in morning, weeing non stop in the night, headache (today but a horrible one), nausea but haven't yet been sick, sensitive nipples.
ALL worth it, really feel blessed and excited.
Wishing everyone a H&H 9 months with lots of support from each of us on here to get us all through the tough days x

I've had loose BMs in the morning too. I did in January too (ended in MC). I call it morning *%#$ness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->