Pregnant on coil?

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Hey ladies, need some advice and.don't know where to ask lol I have had the coil on for a year now, and spotted every month, three months ago my period stopped and I haven't had anything since. I'm having some major pregnancy symptoms like cravings sore boobs, weight gain and los of hunger, my hip s hurt like they did with both babies :( I.haven't.tested as other half won't let me, as he thinks I'm over reacting, I'm also having major baby dreams lol, any ideas?

You wont know unless you test. Did you have your yearly coil check to check it's still in place? X

Just test...

You've reminded me, i need to get mine checked :dohh:

Yup just test, you'd be best off finding out sooner rather than later as there are risks associated with pregnancy with coil xx

I'm afraid it's not impossible to fall pregnant with the coil in. I know someone who's coil had fallen out, but she didn't know and had fallen pregnant. The only way you will know is to take a pregnancy test. Also, if you've got the mirena coil in, it has loads of different hormones in it so that can make you get pregnancy symptoms. I've had the mirena coil in and it made my hormones go mental. I now have the copper coil in, and so far it's been fab. Goodluck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->