Pregnant or Over analyzing???

kitcat0796

Reaction score
So, we've been TTC for 8 months now and this is becoming plain disappointing. I've been praying for good news for the past two weeks. I'm currently 7 DPO. I've been extremely constipated and super gassy for at least 5 days now. That is extremely unlike me. I know that I normally wouldn't have any signs until implantation, but that was what's been happening.
Yesterday and today, I started to feel extremely light cramping, but that could just be the gas. My CM has been like school glue for the most part until today. Today, my CM has looked like school glue, but feels like water. And... TMI... but when I wiped myself about 4 hours into my day, I wiped away super thick and very mucus-y CM. That was really weird and made me wonder. I have zero boob tenderness but I have been absolutely exhausted, to the point I can barely stay awake even at work.
What are your guys' thoughts????

I forgot to mention, as of yesterday my stomach has been pretty sensitive. I'll be crazy hungry, eat a few bites, and then feel full and sick.

They do sound like good signs. The only way to know is to take a test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->