Pregnant or transforming in to a gorilla?!

Kirsty3051

Wife & mum of 3!
Reaction score
Morning/afternoon/evening ladies!

Is anybody else suffering with unwanted hair growth? I've found myself shaving every morning in the shower. Is this normal? If so, please tell me it slows down later on in pregnancy? I'm Italian and have dark body hair so it's not exactly something I can avoid doing! :-(

I've actually have the opposite. I normally have crazy hair growth, but it slows waaaaay down when I'm pregnant. Great for the legs, not so much for growing out a haircut. lol Hang in there. It's not forever. :)

My hair has already become so darn dry!! It's aggravating to brush, and when it's wet it feels like a horses mane :(

My hair grows too fast that I have to shave more often than I'd like, but thankfully it's not warm enough yet for shorts:haha: I also have tummy hair growing and it's dark!

My leg hair is growing way too fast, I shave them in the morning and by evening it's back again! :rofl:

Totally normal ;) unfortunately!

Oh boy, do I ever! Dark hairs on my stomach, darker hair on my arms, and chin hairs! UGHhhhhh!

Enjoy it while it lasts. After I had DS, for about 6 months, my hair (which is already pretty thin) fell out in clumps.

Wow raspberry your nearly 7 weeks! It's flying by :happydance:

In reality I think I'm a bit behind my ticker as that's from lmp and I think I ovulated pretty late but can't pin point it. I've known for 3 weeks now, it's dragged and yet gone quickly at the same time xx

Fell out? ...in clumps?! Remind me why we put ourselves through this haha xx

YES! Lol. I think we will probably have 2 before my nhs scan which is 30th July. I've found a great package that I can tailor to what I want, have 2 early dating and reassurance scans, instead of one early and a 12 weeks one. Then have one at 16-18 weeks while we are waiting for the 20 week one and then 4d one a bit later which we will probably take ds to.
I just want to work out when dh can make it and also for it to be at 8 weeks or after.
As soon as I get the scan I'll ask my friend for my doppler back so I can try and listen in and I'll get another scan if I can't hear anything.
Xx

Fell out? ...in clumps?! Remind me why we put ourselves through this haha xx

Mine fell out in clumps after I stopped breastfeeding ds , it was basically just the excess that hadn't fallen out when I was pregnant but it looked like a lot.
Xx

Great idea raspberry, we've been to the same place four times now and we love how friendly they are, you certainly get what you pay for. We've just booked our 16 week one for three weeks time! Xx

Are you feeling relaxed and positive now you're basically in 2nd tri? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->