Pregnant while on mini pill .....

rainydays9

Mammy to 4 gorgeous kids
Reaction score
So had a huge shock and discovered I am 13+ weeks
pregnant today .. Have been on mini pill and
also breast feeding my son who is nearly 11
months :wacko: no symptoms what so ever....
Usually suffer with awful sickness from about 5 weeks,
Had an internal scan today and even the nurse was shocked!
This will be baby no5 and No4 was meant to be our last..
WOW guess not!!

Well congratulations!! I guess this baby really wants to be part of your family :) don't worry about being on the mini pill, it's only progesterone and once you ARE pregnant I have heard it just helps maintain it or doesn't affect it at all.
Welcome to/back to b+b :hugs:

Thanks! I have been worrying a little as had
antibiotics, cold medications and lots of alcohol
over Christmas :0(
Being scanned again tomorrow so fingers crossed
all will be ok :0)

Wishing everything will be great hunny, I'm sure your little babe will be just fine, lots of people don't find out for months and months and keep doing those sorts of things and their babies are okay. I think prolonged use of alcohol and such is a lot more detrimental than a couple of nights when you didn't know you were pregnant :) Try and get some pics tomorrow! X

I fell pregnant with my 1st on the mini pill!I knew at 6 weeks though cos i was still having regular periods and i missed one. I was still taking it till i found out, all was fine though! Congrats!

The same happened to me with this one. I was having regular periods, missed one and then decided to take a test for fun. It was positive obviously. I'm sure everything will be fine for you, what a monkey to hide for so long! How did you find out that you were pregnant?

Thanks everyone hopefully all will be good,
I went to stay with my parents and forgot to take my pill with me, so i thought that seen as i have reduced the no of times i breastfeed my son right down to once a day i would no doubt get my first period...but it didnt show! So i tested on friday ...shocked! And then went to hospital as i freaked out and they scanned me ( internal) and then even more shocked to see a 13 week baby wrigling around!!
Oh well guess it was meant to be ;0)

Wow what a story! This is soo cool. Congrats on your newest baby and don't worry, all will be well :)

It's amazing as I've been bf and no period at all till I weaned at 16 months even though we've been trying for baby since LO was 12 months. Our bodies are pretty amazing huh?

Thanks I am kind of excited just still a bit shocked
and it's not going to be much age gap between
the 2 babies ..hard work.. am also home studying
just to add to the fun! Last year of my degree
course ..haha we will see how that goes!

I got pregnant while on the mini pill also! It must be in Wales they give us shoddy pills lmao <3

Its a progesterone only pill, its usually given to women who cant take the combined pill. I cant because I suffer with migraines so they recommend mini pill x

Hehe that made me chuckle as I actually know
2 girls in my area that have also got pregnant
recently while taking the pill... So you might be
right, It could be a conspiracy :0))

Haha Yeah I know a few girls too! No wonder wales is so over populated, thanks pills :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->