Pregnant with #3 :D

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Cynthia ( but people call me Cindy) I'm 22 yrs old and I'm pregnant with baby #3 :cloud9: I hope it's okay to post here as I still feel young :haha: I have two adorable little boys :kiss: Jovanni, who is 4 yrs old, and Jr, who is turning 3 in August. I'm married, going on 5 yrs this July and I'm going to college online :thumbup: I met one of my best friends here on bnb, her user name is xforuiholdonx (hopefully i didnt get her username wrong :haha:) but I just call her bubbles :flower: Here are some pictures of my boys, baby, bump and my family :D

Attachments

148.9 KB · Views: 20
  • TPhoto_00195bnb.jpg
    TPhoto_00195bnb.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 37
  • familybnb.png
    familybnb.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 36
  • my boys bnb.png
    my boys bnb.png
    287 KB · Views: 26
Hi! Congrats on number 3 :D My name is Evita i'm 17 and 13weeks with #1 :)

Hey, you! I don't remember if I said congrats yet, but congrats!! :D

Hey Cindy Congrats on number 3, think i said congrats on facebook but i can't remember hehe.

I'm almost 28 weeks with number 2 at the moment :)

Hello :)
Congrats on your bundle !
Your family is beautiful.
I'm Kayla, 19 and pregnant with a baby girl <3
She's my first..
Have a happy and healthy nine months

hey i'm Bethany i'm 15(16 in October) and due June 18 with a baby girl:) Congrats on #3 :) Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months:) btw xforuiholdonx is my due date buddy :3

Thanks everyone :flower: Cant wait to find out what we are having but May seems so far away :haha:

hey i'm Bethany i'm 15(16 in October) and due June 18 with a baby girl:) Congrats on #3 :) Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months:) btw xforuiholdonx is my due date buddy :3

Aww how awesome is that :thumbup: If it werent for her I wouldnt of found out that I was pregnant but she insisted I tested and I was :haha:

Congrats! You have a beautiful family. I'm Briana and I have a two year old named Peighton and a seven week old named Savannah.
have an happy and healthy 9months :flower:

Congrats :) I'm Jess and I'm 7 weeks tomorrow with my 1st x :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back