Pregnant with your 4th?

ramblinhaggis

Call me Max - Mum to 4
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I was hoping to find other people expecting their fourth, doesnt matter when! We tried for our fourth, but even so it still feels daunting going from three to four! How is everyone else feeling? What made you decide to have a fourth if it was planned?

I am also expecting my fourth. It wasn't necessarily planned, but not an accident either. By the time you've had three you kind of know what causes it and what prevents it. :hugs:

I have all girls so we're really hoping for a boy, but as long as we have a healthy baby we will be happy. This is going to be my last pregnancy so I want to enjoy it.

It would be nice to have a buddy along the way:friends:

Hi
I'm also expecting my fourth baby. I have 3 boys already so would really like a girl but as long as its healthy thats all that matters.
I was stopping at 3 but had a little surprise earlier this year but unfortunately it ended in m/c so I wanted another so we planned it this time

I am also expecting my 4th ( this is DH's first) I have three daughters from my first marriage. I was very young when I had the girls ( my youngest is currently 16yrs old) This baby was very planned and I don't care what sex she/he is but I do know that the kids and hubby want another girl and if history repeats it's self they just might get their wish :flower:

Hello ladies.

I'm expecting #4 in January 2010. We have a 4 year old son, 2.5 year old daughter and a 1.5 year old daughter and found out last week #4 is another little girl, we're really happy!

I found going from 1 to 2 quite hard but 2 to 3 a lot easier so I'm hoping going from 3 to 4 wont be a huge adjustment.

Congratulations on your pregnancies :)

Hey! I am expecting #4 as well! Due March 22 2010. This will be hubby's #6. He has son and daughter from previous. Mine go; DD 10, DS 3 DD 2.

I am expecting No 4, a boy due in December. I have 2 boys and one girl already. I got realy broody and missed having a baby in the house. My youngest is 6 in December. This baby was planned. x

This is my 4th also. I have 3 girls already. I'm not really scared about going from 3 to 4. My older two are in school and my youngest starts school next year. I'm just worried about getting use to having a newborn around again. My girls are pretty much stair steps. They are 6, 4, & 3. As for it being planned it was and it wasn't. :)

Hey all, sorry i havent replied I have been offline with a house move and this just popped up in my subscribed threads! How is everyone getting along? I have lost any doubts about how I will manage a fourth, even though he was plannned lol, we are one excited household!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->