Pregnant?

TJS

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex about about 4 months ago. Ever since then my periods have been late, lighter then usual, and only 3 days long. I was getting a period ever month though up until September. I havent got a period since. I took two tests the first was negative. I took the other one two days ago and the second line was white instead of colored. I dont know if that makes any since. I have been easily irritated lately. I have also experienced what seems to be gas. I have one child already and what Im experiencing is the fluttering feeling you get when you are pregnant. I dont know what to think though. I have had a change in my diet and I also have had some stress in my life right now. Do you think it could be that?

Maybe you should do another test. The line isn't supposed to be white is it???

I would retest mate

I think you should buy another brand of Pregnancy Test and test it with early morning urine.
Good luck hun!:crib:

if the second line doesn't show it's invalid

If the second line doesn't show its a negative! Unless Im reading this wrong.

White line - ghost line = evap line.

Unprotected sex 4 months ago still got periods sounds to be like a no if your talking about conceiving 4 months ago that is :wacko: However you could speak to your GP and he could run a blood test.

Welcome to BabyandBump :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->