Pregnitude anyone?

Like you guys I would love to hear more positive stories about it. I like the fact that my doc is on the cutting edge and willing to try new things. However, I wish I could hear more stories from those who have actually got a baby out of it. If that makes any sense.

That being said I have read a ton of info from studies on it all very positive. I really like the ones where they were used on IVF participants who had been through failed IVF's before(not that I want anyones IVF to fail). They then compared they egg qualities after the addition of Pregnitude. They kept their protocals the same ect. Also one of the things that really interest me is that also have better implantation rates.

My doc did say that it takes 3 months to receive the full benifit. So if you want to try it it's a comitment of at least that long. I'm about through with my second month so I have another month to let it build up in my system.

I'm still TTC now but I am really not expecting anything to happen yet....

Like you guys I would love to hear more positive stories about it. I like the fact that my doc is on the cutting edge and willing to try new things. However, I wish I could hear more stories from those who have actually got a baby out of it. If that makes any sense.

That being said I have read a ton of info from studies on it all very positive. I really like the ones where they were used on IVF participants who had been through failed IVF's before(not that I want anyones IVF to fail). They then compared they egg qualities after the addition of Pregnitude. They kept their protocals the same ect. Also one of the things that really interest me is that also have better implantation rates.

My doc did say that it takes 3 months to receive the full benifit. So if you want to try it it's a comitment of at least that long. I'm about through with my second month so I have another month to let it build up in my system.

I'm still TTC now but I am really not expecting anything to happen yet....

I just started my 8th box of Pregnitude. Started taking it at the beginning of last July on the advice of my OBGYN. I had seen information about it online, but was leery about starting it until I talked to her. I did not even have to ask her about it, she brought it up first! :happydance:

I am still not pregnant, I haven't lost any weight. BUT my Metformin dose has been lowered from 1750mg of the regular Metformin to 1000mg of the Metformin extended release. (tried to stop Metformin altogether, but that had bad results on my luteal phase AND my sugar cravings) So I would say that is progress! Also, by month 3, my 42+ day cycles went down to 36-38 days. Instead of ovulating on day 30 or later, I now ovulate between day 25-28. All things that have made me stick with the Pregnitude.

I would really LOVE to hear a REAL success story of a woman getting pregnant while taking Pregnitude. I know a girl who 'raves' about Pregnitude helping to get her pregnant... but it wasn't what helped her. She found out she was pregnant when she was 5 months along!!!! So if you do the math, she had only been taking Pregnitude for maybe 1 month. Not long enough for a real difference. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->