Pregnitude & Vitex Made Me Ovulate !!

MelaninMonroe

Reaction score
I started taking Pregnitude and Vitex this cycle after a 60+ day cycle. And I must say, I'm pretty Amazed
My cycle is normally 60-100 days long and I don't ovulate. After taking Pregnitude and Vitex and temping vaginally , FF said I ovulated on Cd 14!! That is CRAZY . I'm currently 5 Dpo and want to know if anybody else have success with Pregnitude &/or Vitex.

I took pregnitude last cycle- BFN
doing it this cycle and waiting to O

I'm currently on vitex, have been since January and started seeing positive changes 2 months ago! Didn't used to ovulate ever and would bleed for weeks but now I think I've ovulated 2 months in a row and waiting to O this cycle! Hoping my LP is long enough this time and can catch it!!

I started Pregnitude this cycle. I was ovulating without it but my Obgyn said it might help with my acne. So far I haven't seen a big difference but my pre-o temps were very stable this month and I've felt less bloated. Will keep you posted!

5 Dpo I had brown spotting when I wiped
6 Dpo my temp dropped below cover line
7 Dpo Cramps are giving me hell !! Temp rose back above cover line

I'm excited for either result AF Or Bfp. Af returning every 28-30 days would be great & getting A Bfp right before Dh 28th birthday would be even better !! I'm just glad I'm getting somewhere.

Where are you guys in your cycle? How are you feeling?

8 Dpo Temp Dropped Back Below Coverline..
Ready to just give up with temping I really have no clue as to what's going on! Hopefully AF Is On Her way so I can start over. Bummer. 😒😰

9 Dpo temp shot back up. Took an Ic and I think I see a line lol. Dh says I'm crazy and there's no line. So I guess I'll wait Til Sunday to test . Cramps are a killer today.

9 Dpo temp shot back up. Took an Ic and I think I see a line lol. Dh says I'm crazy and there's no line. So I guess I'll wait Til Sunday to test . Cramps are a killer today.

FX for you!!!

I started taking Pregnitude and Vitex this cycle after a 60+ day cycle. And I must say, I'm pretty Amazed
My cycle is normally 60-100 days long and I don't ovulate. After taking Pregnitude and Vitex and temping vaginally , FF said I ovulated on Cd 14!! That is CRAZY . I'm currently 5 Dpo and want to know if anybody else have success with Pregnitude &/or Vitex.

Yaaay! I never had luck with those supplements, I get very excited when other women have luck!:happydance:

Any update, Mel? I started spotting 5 days ago which is very unusual for me. AF showed today. I'm wondering if the Pregnitude made me spot? Not sure I'll continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->