prem Teething question

grumpymoo

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
I cant see how but Rose has all the signs of teething. She is madly sucking on her hand, is irritable and has red cheeks. i know it could be her ears or something as well and i may take her to the docs but when did your babes teeth? Rose is only 8 weeks corrected after all!

Hello, Emily does the same thing, she gnaws her hand, is dribbling and is the grumpiest baby ever, she is 6 weeks corrected...I have put it down to the reflux she suffers with, gnawing her hand is a comfort thing and the dribbling is probably the stomach acid. As for being grumpy, I would be with reflux...
I know babies can teeth early or be born with teeth, maybe Rose is an early teether...

If it worries you then I would definitely go to the GP...I go for every little thing as am so paranoid...sorry I can't be of much more help...hope you find out what it is...x

Awww thank you for replying. poor Emily. its so hard to know whats going on sometimes, just when you think you have got it sorted!

I have no idea whats going on!! ahhhh. Rose does get reflux too so it could be that. will see how she goes i think.

Thanks x

Matthew was doing this alot by 12 weeks, were only just starting to see teeth tho :happydance: maybe the reflux I think with Matthew it was his gums seems to bother him in stages iykwim? Hope wee Rose feels better soon xx

Molly was doing this at around that age and had her first two teeth a couple of weeks later!

Poppy didn't get her teeth till she was almost one but she was gnawing her hands and had red cheeks for a long long time before that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->