Premature baby sensative to noise - help

lyndsey11

Reaction score
Hi there, I have a premmie baby, Jason born at 24 + 4 gestation 5 weeks ago. He is extremely sensative to noises, monitors beeps, people talking loudly etc. The nurses recommended I get him something to put into the incubator to simulate the sounds of the inside of the womb. They couldn't tell me what to get or where to get it. Any suggestions????

Theres a little bear

https://www.babysleepshop.com/acatalog/Slumber_Bear.html?gclid=CNCxpPCDqaACFVpb4wodimjBZQ

Bless him, hows he doing!

Thanks so much. I'm after ringing about 20 baby shops and none of them had a clue what I was on about! He's up and down, had quiet a few set back so far but a real fighter!

Try eBay too, might be less. i was considering one myself! xxx

Hi there, I have a premmie baby, Jason born at 24 + 4 gestation 5 weeks ago. He is extremely sensative to noises, monitors beeps, people talking loudly etc. The nurses recommended I get him something to put into the incubator to simulate the sounds of the inside of the womb. They couldn't tell me what to get or where to get it. Any suggestions????

I don't mean to be rude, but you should glad that he is sensitive to noises.

Premature baby sometimes suffers brief pauses in breathing called Apnea. This can be dangerous if the baby seems to 'forget' to breathe again.

^^ didnt think of that, but i see your point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->