Premrose

I thought you were already at risk of preterm labour so why would you want to use it and for it to work?

I aint using it fot my self its my best friend that wants to know shes over her due date

My SIL used it for about 2 days and then went into labor but she was also over due and could have had nothing to do with it. You can take it orally or you can poke a hole in the capsule and insert it up towards your cervix.

Yeh shes been taking them orally for over a week but not put eny up her

Are you talking about evening primrose oil? If so I used it both pregnancy’s from 34/35 weeks both ways, 1st labor was overdue, 12 hours, smooth sailing, 2 stitches… & 2nd labor was full term 1.5 hrs , 2 pushes, 1-2 stitches. I swear by that and red raspberry leaf tea. Xx

Are you talking about evening primrose oil? If so I used it both pregnancy’s from 34/35 weeks both ways, 1st labor was overdue, 12 hours, smooth sailing, 2 stitches… & 2nd labor was full term 1.5 hrs , 2 pushes, 1-2 stitches. I swear by that and red raspberry leaf tea. Xx

I should mention I come from a long history of 36+ hour labors with severe tearing and often intervention required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->