Prenatal vitamins

Sun_Rain_5

Reaction score
**this post mentions previous pregnancy losses**

I am asking for some advice. With my 4 healthy children I took pregnacare during my pregnancies and everything was good. When I started TTC number 5 in March 2020 I started taking pregnacare like before. I would start bleeding after about 3 days of taking pregnacare. I TTC again and would have another miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. My bloods came back normal. The only thing I done differently this time was not take pregnacare and I'm now 6 weeks 2 days and the furthest I've got with pregnancy number 5.

Do you think my losses were related?

I'm obviously worried that I'm not taking anything at all but I'm anxious to take pregnacare just incase.

Could the losses be because of a genetic problem and the pregnacare would be okay this time?

What would you do?

I just suffered a chemical pregnancy and from what I’ve read early losses are generally just down to chromosomal abnormalities and bad luck (although not always). One of the main things that seems to be stressed is that you did not cause the loss by anything you did. Exercise, prenatals, etc. shouldn’t have an effect on an early loss if you are otherwise healthy.

Before ttc I actually asked my doctor which prenatals she recommended and I have been buying that brand. Mine are basically a normal multivitamin but with added methylated folate, folic acid, iron, dha, and iodine. There are also some other minerals you wouldn’t normally find in a multivitamin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->