Preparedness is Everything

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
4w1d today. Aside from being tired and occasional bouts of queasiness Im feeling really good.

However, I know this is the calm before the storm.

Today Im spending the entire day deep cleaning the whole house. Scrubbing, organizing, EVERYTHING!

Because lets be real...the bare minimum cleaning will be happening from 6-12 weeks. :haha:

I'm on a cleaning mission today too!! Xx

Oh you rock Chicken! I wish someone had warned me how bad it would get!! Our Christmas tree ended up staying up almost a month past Christmas I was so sick lol. I sometimes wonder how woman can keep it a secret in the beginning bc your place falls apart and it's impossible to have guests over lol. Props to you for getting a jump on cleaning. I'm finally medicated enough that I think I might actually get the house tidied today. Would that ever be nice!

Oh you rock Chicken! I wish someone had warned me how bad it would get!! Our Christmas tree ended up staying up almost a month past Christmas I was so sick lol. I sometimes wonder how woman can keep it a secret in the beginning bc your place falls apart and it's impossible to have guests over lol. Props to you for getting a jump on cleaning. I'm finally medicated enough that I think I might actually get the house tidied today. Would that ever be nice!

I had the worst MS with my first. In and out of the ER multiple times a week. It wasnt so bad with DS but still knocked me on my butt. Im expecting this baby to be no different.

No shame in the tree being up so late. No lie, I JUST took our extra tree down in the dining room like an hour ago. Its artificial and my "pretty tree" (we always have a real one in the family room that the kids decorate with our sentimental ornaments). Ive never had an artificial tree so I was super intimidated to take it down after knowing the hell it was to put up. Plus it was pretty. However, its almost February. If it didnt come down today, it was likely to stay up until next Christmas :haha:

Thankfully for us, we live 9 hours from family and most friends. Were telling our family around Valentines Day, most of my close friends already know. But the friends were not as close with arent going to know until baby is born. Being so far away makes it easy to hide :thumbup:

Im being realistic. In the next few weeks our house will fall apart. Everyone will have clean clothes, they just might be finding them unfolded in baskets instead of dresser drawers, and things will be "healthy clean" but the deep cleaning just isnt going to happen. There will probably be a lot of "easy" meals. Its short season in life. We wont die from living in it :haha:

Hope you start feeling human again soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->