****preseed or conceive plus****

We used preseed for a few cycles then ran out, bought conceive plus and I got my BFP yesterday 8dpo :)

Heaps of baby dust to you

xx

Congrats!! I used preseed for a few cycles too. Hopefully conceive plus will be the difference for me!! Got cd3 bloodwork done and now have to have HSG on friday and sperm analysis...This stuff is getting expensive!!

Sorry, I've got a TMI question about conceive plus.... is it best to just use it like regular lube, or should you try and get some high up there before starting? I've seen the pre-seed comes with an applicator, so was wondering whether its better to try this method?

Sorry, I've got a TMI question about conceive plus.... is it best to just use it like regular lube, or should you try and get some high up there before starting? I've seen the pre-seed comes with an applicator, so was wondering whether its better to try this method?

Yes. I put some in there about 10 mins before dtd. It acts as ewcm.

I kept some of my applicators from preseed (washed out good and sterilized) for my conceive plus! Good to know! Thanks!

I kept some of my applicators from preseed (washed out good and sterilized) for my conceive plus! Good to know! Thanks!

That will work great! Where did you get your conceive plus? I got mine off of amazon and I could buy it in a tube or 8 prefilled applicators. I got the prefilled applicators. It can be a bit much, but my body only keeps what I need (sorry TMI).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->