Preseed vs Conceive Plus

FireBaby

Reaction score
I ordered some Conceive plus today off Amazon because Preseed didn't have prime shipping. Has anyone had experience using Conceive plus vs Preseed? I used Preseed last month....
Any thoughts should I just stick to Preseed or give Conceive plus a go? :baby::laundry:

i used preseed with our first.
i think preseed was just one factor in a whole mix of what i did for ttc #1.

good luck!

Get soft cups also you can wear them up to 12 hours

I use Concieve Plus, its the exact same thing as preseed so no worries :) I only use it if I'm using softcups :thumbup:

How do you use the preseed/conceive plus with the softcups?

How do you use the preseed/conceive plus with the softcups?

I used Pre-seed 4 times this cycle along with Soft Cups. Its says to insert it 15-30 before BD which I did 2 out of 4 but the other 2 I measured it with the syringe put it into the cup before inserting it after BD. My DH didn't like it inserted it was too messy i produce enough so thats why I like putting it in to the cup afterwards sorry TMI

I put some in the cup before inserting it, if your going to use soft cups after bd I do suggest you have your butt up on pillows or it can get messy :thumbup: I've learned that lesson the hard way :wacko:

hey Momma, vki and crystal - thanks for the tips! I went and bought some soft cups gonna use them either tonight or tomorrow night w/ BD.:sex:

Can one of you let me know what exactly soft cups are/ what they do? I've seen some discussion of them on this site, but when I looked at them online, they were described as an item to use during AF??? I'm confused! I think I'm going to try preseed this month and if it would help I would consider the soft cups, too, but I just don't really understand what they are. Thanks!

Can one of you let me know what exactly soft cups are/ what they do? I've seen some discussion of them on this site, but when I looked at them online, they were described as an item to use during AF??? I'm confused! I think I'm going to try preseed this month and if it would help I would consider the soft cups, too, but I just don't really understand what they are. Thanks!

You can find soft cups right by tampons and pads in the store. Some woman like them use them right after DTD because if you need to go about your day you can do so. It keeps the sperm closer to the cervix, for better chances of conceiving and so you don't have the leakage and mess. And a plus side you can wear for 12 hours straight and not do any harm at all. Don't freak out when you get them cause they are kinda large but once you get it in, it is not as uncomfortable as it looks it forms right to your cervix. I would say try them out to get a hang of using the first and also put them by your bed side so the are in reaching distance so everything can stay close up to the cervix while inserting.. Best wishes on TTC

Yes I freaked out when I saw how huge they are but they are surprisingly easy to insert and you don't feel anything. Although I couldn't keep it in for very long after I BD - I just didn't want to go to sleep with it in, in hindsight I probably should have because it probably would have helped, but next time I will!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->