Present for teacher ideas?

AP

Reaction score
Alex's 1:1 has announced shes leaving. We are gutted :( she is worth her weight in gold. Now whilst I can't afford that, I would like to get her something really special because she has played a huge part in Alexs life and adores her.

Was thinking along the lines of jewellery but wanted something, unique? Anyone got any ideas?

Erm hello queen of Links??? Thats really sad that she's leaving though xx

ETA - I know Links can be expensive but maybe something along those lines?

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/jewellery/womens-jewellery/necklaces-pendants

They do such lovely unique gifts, including jewellery, here xx

Different idea for Jewellery, but we clubbed together at the end of last term and bought the staff a day at a beauty salon and treatments. They were over the moon

If get your LO to make her something too or a photo book?

Erm hello queen of Links??? Thats really sad that she's leaving though xx

ETA - I know Links can be expensive but maybe something along those lines?

Omg I am that transparent :rofl: I have already picked out something from there :blush: I was wondering if there was a better idea though :rofl:

I am quite sad, she kept apologising and I'm like omg it's ok!!! Alex only has til summer holidays with someone else so she will need to get used to change before school. Silver lining and all
Liking these ideas though!

Well you do love them!! It would be very fitting! I've added you on FB btw xx

:hugs: its YOU! I did wonder and was gonna find out lol!

That website Nut Shake posted do such lovely things and usually come lovely and giftrapped I use it for a my special occasion needs lol xx

I'm actually so spoilt for choice now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"