present help for my stepmum!

babyv13

Reaction score
Looking for some advice please, I have no idea what to get my stepmum this year! despite googling for ages, looking for some inspiration please :kiss:

she likes:

cats
jewellery
champagne
wine
sparkly things
heart shaped things
going to the gym

which makes it sound super easy, right?! well I have already got her a wine glass, a charm, a cat necklace, lots of heart shaped things, a cat scarf, etc in the past so I'm stuck this year :( my dad gets her lots of champagne and jewellery so I feel like I can't get either of them.

I quite like this, but it doesn't fill up my budget which is around £30 https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/228...pe=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=I don't sweat I sparkle&ref=sr_gallery_16

help please! xxxx

I love that bottle! Could you get her like a personalised microfibre towel for the gym? Whenever I go (which is isn't often haha) the dedicated gym people have little towels to wipe their sweaty faces/wipe machines off

Love the bottle and I really don't think you can go wrong with wine and champagne. All my dad ever gets for xmas is wine and socks. But he likes wine and needs socks so it's fine!

I love that bottle! Could you get her like a personalised microfibre towel for the gym? Whenever I go (which is isn't often haha) the dedicated gym people have little towels to wipe their sweaty faces/wipe machines off

ooo that's a good idea actually! will search etsy for that :D I saw a cute gym bag but not sure if it would be overkill getting a bag and a bottle, and I think I like the bottle better!

Love the bottle and I really don't think you can go wrong with wine and champagne. All my dad ever gets for xmas is wine and socks. But he likes wine and needs socks so it's fine!

I swear to god my dad has got a cupboard that he stores bottles of Bollinger in for her :wacko: it's not even like they're rich lol!

I thought about getting her a nice champagne flute but I can't see one that I like :wacko:

They may have towels on not on the high street too maybe?

fab, will look later :D I finish work (where I do most of my present browsing :haha:) in 6 minutes so don't have time to go down the rabbit hole :laugh2:

Debenhams or house of Fraser quite often have nice champagne flutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"