Present ideas for boys 4th birthday

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am looking for some ideas for presents for a 4 year old boy please. Any ideas appreciated! :)

Thank you x

Scooter, bike, cars, trains, arts & crafts sets, easel, trampoline, bowling set, picture domino, monopoly junior, scrabble junior,

Lego would of been the main thing my son wanted at that age (still is tbh).

Hot Wheels car stuff.

Planes, cars and dinosaurs!
DS has just turned 4 and all he really wanted for his birthday was 2 characters from planes.

We might get him a new bike in the summer but at the moment he isn't interested.

Earl wanted a scooter and Spiderman things (dressing up outfit, action figure, pjs, DVD etc) for his 4th birthday. He also got a couple of basic board games and some larger puzzles (50-100 piece ones).

We also had a party though lol.

For Christmas 8 weeks later he got a big garage for his toy cars, a remote control car, lots of books and colouring stuff.

George is 4 at the end of April. He wants Ninja Turtle and power rangers toys, hot wheels, dressing up and anything to do with superheroes.

My DS isn't 4 until October but he's already telling me what he wants. An elephant, a surf board and a new beach spade. :wacko: I can get him a new spade... the surf board he can wait for. If I could get him an elephant, I would... but there seems to be a shortage of them in Toys R Us at the moment.

We'll probably get him a bike or scooter, books, lego, some DVD's, craft supplies (crayons, felt tips etc), some new clothes, puzzles, trains & cars...

Thanks all :) He has a lot of those things but haven't started him with Lego yet so will have a look for Lego sets! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->