presents for 8year old?

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Its DD1's 8th birthday soon and i CANNOT for the life of me think what to get her? Ive got some lego sets but tbh all she does is draw/colour - which we have tonnes and tonnes of, read - our house looks like a library and play 'cafe' which again we already have loads of play food ect. I am so stuck! Any ideas?

My daughter has just turned 8 and we could not think what to get her for her birthday. So we planned a trip to a theme park and and overnight stay at a hotel for a few weeks after her birthday. I made a voucher saying "we owe u a trip etc..." We're just back today and it was a great success.

my nephew is 8 and i was lost with him as all he cares about is Skylanders! I would probably take her out for a fun day letting her pick her own activities for the day if she already has the things shes into at home x

My DD is 9 next week.

She has:

Bike (she wanted a 'girly' BMX
watch
littlw make up bag with lip gloss and nail varnish
2 books (new release tom gates and a Jacqueline wilson one)

Few little bits that I cant remember lol

Oh a new school bag she wanted

How about a little course for drawing if she's into that kind of thing?

I also like the idea of a day out and maybe buy something while you are there.

I know it's boring but how about clothes? We sometimes buy them specific clothes that we'd consider too expensive just to go out and buy.

depends how much you want to spend mine has a ps3 , laptop , mobile all electronic really with mind craft and such x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->