Pressure/ache in low back and hips?

Sanibel

Reaction score
This started last night - I first started feeling like I had a charlie horse all over my belly....but it was constant. It did not feel like contractions but my belly was hard. The pain started to increase until I sat down and then it went away gradually. Then later on while I was laying down I could start to feel an achiness with some pressure in my low back, hips and upper thighs. That lasted for about 45 minutes and then stopped.

Now that I'm up an about this morning, I can feel the low back ache and some pubic bone pressure.

Is this maybe the baby dropping a little?

I feel so dumb because this is baby #3 and you think I would recognize what is going on :wacko:

OMW I could have written this post myself... #3 for me too and I have never had this before.

Even my lower belly is sore. I can barely walk and when I sit down it feels better but it doesn't go away completely.

I'm just wondering what is happening... :S

Braxton hicks get more uncomfortable if you've had more than one baby. Mine have felt quite close to labour pains at times xxx

I would say its your body preparing and what your feeling is BH's or baby lying odd.
I have had it a few times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->