Pressure on the chest.. advice please!!

Sarah523

Reaction score
I am 14 dpo..and I've noticed today and yesterday that I feel a lot of pressure being put on my chest. My boobs also feel heavier then usual, but they dont hurt (which is normal for me cuz i typically dont have much feeling in my boobs). Is this pressure feeling normal? anyone know what it could be? Maybe it has to do with my boobs being heavier? any advice or similar feelings/situations would be really helpful!!

Bumping this because this is happening to me right now. Digging it up from the grave.

Boobs feeling heavier is normal but pressure on the chest sounds worrisome. Maybe wouldn’t hurt to see a doctor about it? I’ve always heard that associated with heart issues. Then again, I’m a hypochondriac!

Lol. Thanks. It is more in the bones like the breastbone. It definitely is more annoying that painful
Boobs feeling heavier is normal but pressure on the chest sounds worrisome. Maybe wouldn’t hurt to see a doctor about it? I’ve always heard that associated with heart issues. Then again, I’m a hypochondriac!

I just realize that the chest pain comes after eating and that after drinking or eating I develop acid reflux and heartburn. Both very mild. I know they are common pregnancy symptoms but I am not convinced at all. I will know soon enough.

Lol. Thanks. It is more in the bones like the breastbone. It definitely is more annoying that painful

I just realize that the chest pain comes after eating and that after drinking or eating I develop acid reflux and heartburn. Both very mild. I know they are common pregnancy symptoms but I am not convinced at all. I will know soon enough.

I have acid reflux and it can mimic heart issues. I’ve had it really bad ever since about halfway through my youngest’s pregnancy. I was terrified I was dying the whole time and they were misdiagnosing me! But it really was just acid reflux. I also had undiagnosed anxiety disorder as well which probably contributed

I have acid reflux and it can mimic heart issues. I’ve had it really bad ever since about halfway through my youngest’s pregnancy. I was terrified I was dying the whole time and they were misdiagnosing me! But it really was just acid reflux. I also had undiagnosed anxiety disorder as well which probably contributed

It just happened again just now lol and all I had was a protein shake. I hope this is a baby and I am not developing acid reflux.

I bet you were scared! It is scary when you don't know what it is. I am thankful someone mentioned heartburn on another forum because I would've never put the two together. Especially because the heartburn is barely noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->