previous weight loss and c section overhang making me have no bump :(

maybaby2018

Reaction score
So I'm 22 weeks pregnant, with my previous little boy, I weighed about 19 stone at delivery, and had an emergency c section which as you can imagine, left me with that god awful over hang/pouch...they also damaged a lot of my muscles during the section because of complications...anyway, I lost some weight and now weigh 11.5 stone, but from the section and weight loss I've got a combined c section pouch and loose skin! And it makes me look like I have absolutely no bump whatsoever!! The amount of people saying to me I don't look pregnant at all! It's making me quite sad 😒!!

Just a rant really sorry ladies xx

Ohh hun dont worry. I have the exact same thing. Im overweight at around 13 stone and i have c section hang too. Its making a bump very hard to distinguish between fat! It gets to me too as i had a lovely neat bump with my son. But i just keep thinking if i get as big as i did with him it will fill and i will get that proper bump look in no time!
You have a beautiful baby inside of you and thats what matters. Keep your chin up x

I was sad about not having a bump too. I wasn't showing at all at 25 weeks, started to get a tiny bump at 26. HUGE by the end. Once you get your bump it'll fill out quickly. I also got annoyed at people saying I didn't look pregnant. It's not a very nice thing to hear, in the end I just stopped responding and did kind of a "hmm" noise instead. Don't be frustrated, bump will come. It's not unusual not to be showing yet, I sometimes see bump pictures posted online and it's not true bump, it's just belly. (Or a combination) So don't compare yourself to people's pics.

I didn’t show with my son til 30 weeks so I really wouldn’t worry yet! X

Aw thank you all! It's just so frustrating cause I should be proud of how much weight I lost too! And then hearing 'ooh where are you hiding that baby' and I'm just like🙄 Sick of hearing it now! But hopefully that bump will come along soon. X

Embrace it, I’m sure before you know it you won’t be able to see your toes! X

I'm exactly the same :( biggest I've ever been. Previous section and a massive overhang. I feel awful x

I'm bigger than I was 6 years ago with my first and my bump isn't as round and pronounced and it was bumming me out. I also hate being told I look small and not pregnant!!!!!

I'm finally popping out a bit now that my uterus is up at my belly button. It will happen!

It's annoying because I'm no where near as big as I was, I'm 7 stone lighter!! And I keep getting that too, the whole 'your so small for 22 weeks' ... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->