Prince Phillip looks so poorly :(

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Trooping-Colour-Queens-official-birthday.html

Photo around the middle,of him and the Queen...

I know he is 91,but that bladder infection seems to have aged him so much.xx

I thought that as well, when he was at the parade ground and he was in salute, he was stooped over and looked so frail - not see him like that before. He does look poorly still, hope he is ok.

He looks grand for a 91 yr old! It was just a uti he had :/

Yeah,it just seems like the pictures from the Jubilee compared to today,he looks so ill.xx

He's looking very good for 91 year old but for him, he looked quite frail today to me and looked a bit poorly I thought. UTI's can be very serious for older people.

Ahhh I love phil and all his amazing corkers he comes out with!! He looks good on 91 though despite being poorly!

He does look good for 91 but I can see he doesnt look as well as he did. But then it will probably take him longer to feel 100%

DH Nan nearly died from a UTI, she is a similar age to Prince Phillip.

It's not really the actual uti that's the danger its the fact it sends old people crazy and they stop eating, fall etc

Eta unless its not treated and spreads obv

yeah, she was very poorly. Went a bit crazy, like dillusional etc. I guess the difference here is that he was in and out in a few days cos it would of been caught very early as they have a doctor with them at all times now, Matt's Nan was in hospital for six weeks.

He is an old man.

91 thou and still got all his faculties, not bad.

V xx

I was thinking that about both him and the Queen during the jubilee celebrations. How many 86 and 91 year olds could of handled that full on weekend, in fact how many still work?

I know, its amazing how fit and able they are.

I hope he gets better soon. Prince Phillip is my favourite member of the royal family.

He does look frail, although he is very old so I guess thats to be expected. They do ever so well considering how old they are, although they dont exactly drive themselves around do they...they get cheuffer driven everywhere so not exactly strenuous.

Good on them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->