private reading :D

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
saturday im having a private reading from 2 mediums, im so excited and nervous.
as most of u no i recently lost my oh and my nan 4 yrs ago (dont think anyone knows that), so i really hope my oh comes thru i need to no that he knows about corey and would be nice to hear off my nan.

Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you want x

it was great:D
my oh came thru and so did my nan.
it was 2 mediums a married couple and i connected with the woman. soon as she sat down she said that my life has been a rollercoasted since novemeber (month my oh passed) n ive been on the downs not highs, but there is a little spark in me that keeps me going which i no is corey!
she bought up my oh injuries and was correct, she said germany which is right.

oh said that hes here for me but will always be there for his boys and that hes still a good dad....so he knows about corey she couldnt eve tell i was pregnant so that was amazing.
she knew about a single rose my oh bought me, and what my wedding flowers looked like.
she knew that my oh would always say he was with me for life which hed always say to me.
she also said youve been shouting at him, which i have been doing and she said he says he can hear u so dont shout hahaha
and he knows that im planning on planting a tree for him and he will be there with me when i do

she also bought up that i get cold on my left side and thats him, the first time i got cold on my life side was wen i went to see his body and i knew he was with me.

my nan said there is a meaning to my life and that she wants me with her on the other side :O but the medium said ur not ready to be there yet, uve got too much to do. she also bought up me learning which is correct because im going to do more nvqs in admin.

it was amazing! i didnt get much as oh came with such emotion it drained him as hes not been gone long so ive gota try again in afew months and they wouldnt take a penny off me for the reading.

im so happy ive done it and theres no way they could of known certain things.

aww :( i was nearly in tears with that im so happy you had a good reading, im so sorry for your losses..does it bring you some comfort knowing he is with you still?

yeah it does, the things she said which was abit more then i wrote only me and my oh knew so she couldnt of just made it up.
even tho ive always believed in the other side i was never sure and even tho ive had some real proof im freaked that there is something after we die lol

its bought me alot of comfort knowing that he can hear me and he knows about our second son and that i will see him again one day

are you going to get another for free?..or did i read your post wrong if yes i hope you get more info that helps you xx

are you going to get another for free?..or did i read your post wrong if yes i hope you get more info that helps you xx

they gave me that reading for free as they felt it was too important and told me to get another reading from some one in 3 months. so im going back to them and i think i will have to pay, well im expecting to pay anyway lol

oh wow! Glad it went well for you. sounds amazing! I had a similarly good experience with a medium recently and i know how much it can help x

That's really amazing- I'm so glad you got your reading...

How did you find your medium? I've had an online reading, but would love a proper one- I wouldn't know where to start looking for a proper one, though...

That's really amazing- I'm so glad you got your reading...

How did you find your medium? I've had an online reading, but would love a proper one- I wouldn't know where to start looking for a proper one, though...

my brother in law cuts her hair, and shes come up with afew things about his grandad so he got me her number.

there is also a spiritulist church where i live and mediums go there every week

Wow :hugs: I'm looking for a medium, have nooo idea where to go :shrug:

try looking online to see if u have a spiritulist church near u and u will be able to find meduims there!

:) best thing ive ever done apart from my babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->