probably a silly question about sky (not sure where this is meant to go lol)

racheal021106

Mummy to Gorgeous Girls<3
Reaction score
Just wondering from anyone who has sky tv, were looking at getting a sky package which is about £55 a month but it also says there's £14.50 a month phone line rental, and I'm confused.
Does this mean it'll be more likely £70 a month or is the line rental included in the £55

Sorry I know its such a daft question, just wanted to know before we decide on anything ;)

Thanks

Pretty sure its added on. Sucks as broadband companies etc advertise £3 broadband or whatever but then you need to add line rental on top of that. X x

Yeah that's what I thought. So crap as you can't have sky broadband without the bloody phone line. Guess I'll have to stick with virgin. Such a pain in the bum cos sky would be cheaper with movies and OH wants the movie channels

The movie channels aren't great. You would be better off getting the basic sky package and then love film or something. We get the entertainment plus package (everything but movies and sport) unlimited broadband and sky talk for £46 a month including line rental x

It's probably added on. We are with Sky and we have all Sky channels except movies and international channels, broadband plus landline and it's around £70 a month. The thing I dislike about Sky is that they seem to give everyone a different price depending on who you are and who you speak to. My husband knows people who are paying about half what we are paying for the same package just because they threatened to leave, which I think is wrong but hey ho! xx

Glad you asked this, I've been wondering the same myself.

You have to add the additional charge on top. We had Sky for a couple of years, but in the end we had to give it up for costs and I wasn't very impressed by their customer service either.
We simply have freesat now with a lovefilm package, works well for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->