Probably a silly question...

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
So thanks to saraendepity I am going to be the proud owner of a gorgeous babyhawk next week :wohoo: I honestly can't wait lol! Mailie better like it or she's out of the door :rofl: just kidding!

Anyway we haven't used our Moby for about a month when the weather was warmer and we were inside anyway so what do I put Mailie in to keep her warm through winter? I plan on using the babyhawk all the time (hoping it stops my spending, I hate carrying bags :wacko:) I've seen the 'proper' accessories for slings and wraps but are they needed?

Probably a daft question :shrug:

In the last month I have been putting Freya in knee length socks, jeans, vest, jumper, hat and mittens.

I plan on buying one of those all in one suit thingys for Christmas for her though, so she will wear that January-March probably.

She is never cold in what she is wearing at the moment. I think head/feet/hands are the most important bits to keep warm as her body will be toasty next to yours!

:)

:) i wouldnt worry about her body like kirsten says - daisy is always baking when i wear her !! i usually put her in something with tights or babylegs as we very rarely wear trousers etc then i take mittens and a hat everywhere to keep the handies and little heady warm!! everything else will stay warm from you :)

hope this helped hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->