Probably too early, but I don't know...

HMBond90

Reaction score
I've been feeling odd the past couple days, it could just be all in my head, but i'd like to get other's POV's on the situation..

On the 25th of last month, and the 1st of this month i had unprotected sex with my fiance, and he finished inside, which isn't normal for us, but we never use protection so I never really thought about it.

My last period was super short, started the 26th of last month, and ended the 28th. The past week i haven't felt very good, kinda sick to my stomach, and have had diarrhea. Yesterday i started having weird cramps that i've never experienced before, then they stopped. They started up again tonight around 7 PM, and have slightly gone away, but its really uncomfortable to sit in certain positions, or lay in certain positions.. and i'm having bloating.. its now 12:05 am..

Is it all in my head? Could it just be other things, like gas or something? Or should i think about getting a test in a couple weeks if my period doesn't show up?

I'm sorry if this seems silly.. i've never been pregnant, but i would like a child someday.

hmmm i would def wait till af is due hun. But the 25 i think was too close to your period starting and the 1 was too close to your period finishing to do much i think. However check how things are going closer to af being due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->