Problem - she doesnt like holding squidgy, gooey, sticky things!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Maley will eat ANYTHING.....and hold and eat nearly all finger foods except squidgy stuff. She doesnt like holding wet stuff either.

She will just make a face and instantly drop it. I have tried letting her watch me, licking her fingers and my own fingers to show its ok if its messy but she doesnt like it.

She will eat something til it goes gooey though!!??

Any ideas??

Is it the temperaure of it maybe? Is it stuff straight out of the fridge? Sorry not much help - not sure what else to suggest!!!

Hebe went through a stage of this. Just keep putting it infront of her. She'll squish it and drop it then start to eat it. :)

Haha, Elliot is a bit like this. He'll let me put something in his mouth, and eat it-but if its a bit lslimney/wet or whatever he'll drop it and poke it as if to say what the hell is this?!

I dust banana or avocado in a bit of crushed Nutrios .. seems to help her pick them up.

Renah's the same. She drops it, starts throwing her hands around and screws her face up. She HATES being dirty :rofl:

I have noticed Kaitlynn is the same. Even though we are just starting out she doesn't like anything wet, cold and slimy. She will poke at it first but then if she doesn't like the feel of it then there's no way she will attempt to pick it up. Will eat it if I offer it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->