Problems with page loading?

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
DH (in the US) and I (in the UK) are having problems with pages not loading properly... It's like the page is only loading in a very basic format - white background, default text etc etc...

Anyone else? It's very hit and miss, sometimes it's loading fully, other times not.

AND I've been getting 'connection to server lost' type messages also... In Firefox.

x

I just had it as well. Seems ok now though.

i keep getting it and its friggin annoying :mad: starting to get annoying with it to be honest x

I havent been getting that but Ive been getting that the page wont load then it says "oops! this link appears to be broken" or something along those lines :wacko:

It's getting really frustrating, I'm getting Page Load Error messages now with "Network Timeout" and "Connection Interrupted"...

Grr! Everything else is working perfectly..

x

I'm having problems as well, probably an issue with the server

Me too. Comes and goes a bit but generally slow loading and getting the Done message at the bottom of page and a blank page has loaded. (Firefox v 3.0.17) If I reload at that point it is usually fine though.

i thought it was to do with this forum at the moment it wouldnt let me type back to one of my topics it doesnt do it on any of the other forums i use?

I keep getting connection to server timed out and then if i press refresh it will open it in very basic format, then if i click refresh again, it works :shrug:

Im in firefox also x

same here. I'm using google chrome but even in internet explorer I get the 'oops' message. Its been happening for a couple days now....

I'm getting the same issues and its defiantly just with this forum for me, I'm fine on every other website. I'm on firefox too.

It's just running super slow for me tonight... And oddly there seems to be a lot of double posting going on, even when the reply pages are loading fine (usually happens to me when the reply takes AGES to post)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->