Progesterone check

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had their progesterone levels checked? I have a 10 day luteal phase and doctor has written me up a form to get progesterone checked on Thursday 7DPO.

I’m so nervous that something is going to be wrong with my levels. I’ve got two girls already but youngest is 7 so who knows what might have happened in that time.

Any advice or experience appreciated

Did u jst ring and ask. My LP off implant has been 8days then last month was 9 days. Hoping it’s abit longer this month.

Did u jst ring and ask. My LP off implant has been 8days then last month was 9 days. Hoping it’s abit longer this month.
I rang for bloods when my Af was 6 days late and she rang to see if all was okay as I didn’t go. Whilst talking I mentioned it was so strange as my LP is normally 10 days and she said that was at the lower end of what she’d like and that she’d send me for progesterone to check my levels. She said to book test 7 DPO which I’ve done so Thursday for me.

Not sure what the case would be if only just off the implant I’ve not used contraception since before DD2 was born 7 years ago and have been tracking my cycle for 9 months

Yeh I mentioned it to practice nurse other day when I had called about my b12 injections and said to leave it a few more months and then call back if still the same. Nothing is ever simple is it :(

Yeh I mentioned it to practice nurse other day when I had called about my b12 injections and said to leave it a few more months and then call back if still the same. Nothing is ever simple is it :(
Not at all :( I never even realised mine might be a problem especially with having 2 heathy children. I did have one MMC before DD1 though so makes you wonder

Good news is- if the levels are low, once diagnosed- They have meds for that! It’s annoying to take the supplement rx, but it can help sustain a pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->