progesterone cream

annie1983

Reaction score
Is anyone using this ? If so, what for and is it working for you ?

Ive been told that I may be estrogen dominant as ive had a months worth of postive opk but no other signs of ovulation. Apparently my body may be struggling to ov due to the lack of progesterone so thats why im having overlapping surges of lh ? Ive had sore boobs nearly all month and apparently thats a big sign of estrogen dominance plus im more at risk being hypothyroid.

It's been suggested that I try progesterone cream before going to my doctor as apparently it help regulate everything and combat the estrogen dominance.

Im gonna order some but wanted advice first ?

Yes, I used it starting in September to kick start my period. I used it twice a day for ten days then stopped. I started my period 3 days later. I am now in my first round with Clomid and I started it back today for 14 days to help sustain a pregnancy if it happens, or to get my period back.

I am using Emerita Pro-gest off of Amazon. I do find it super hard to rub it in my skin so I started using a syringe and doing it vaginally.

I also have heard that nipple soreness is a sign of estrogen dominance, which is what I get. Whereas all over soreness is adequate progesterone.

Well I started using natural progesterone cream about two months ago to extend my short luteal phase (about 1/4 tsp twice a day after confirmed O) and I got my BFP today. So I DEF think its worth a shot. Good luck and :dust:

Congrats chezwich! Are you going to continue using it?

Well about that... I actually stopped using it about a week ago when I started spotting and I thought AF was starting ](*,) (which apparently must have been IB). I called my Dr today for some blood work to check my progesterone level today and make sure I'm okay :wacko:. I must have a really stubborn bean for them to keep hanging on through that. But if I spot at all, I'm restarting asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->