projectile vomiting!!! Help!!

Welsh_mum_to_b

Due Oct 17th
Reaction score
What n earth causes projectile vomiting coz we had always thought it was wind, but for a couple of weeks now we have had no vomit at all, however she had her 1st jabs yest, now all of a sudden she had loads this morning and now about 15 mins ago!! please.... any tips...? :cry::dohh:
xxx

For Noah his projectile vomiting is caused by his reflux and his formula. If she only does it sometimes, it might be as simple as holding her up right for 30mins after each feed. If it continues though you might want to bring it up to her doctor.

well thing is, she does it just as you take the bottle out of her mouth or even sometimes as the bottle is still inher mouth. hate it as i am then so confused as to whether she will have had enough feed or if, like tonight, wonder when she will wake for her next feed. i hate seeing her go through that poor little mite! xx

I personally would let her rest after she has done it. I would not offer her a bottle intill she seems to want one. I would talk to her doctor, if its coming on so suddenly.

Example, Noah woke last night and projectile vomitied ALL over me and the floor, I just rocked him back to sleep and feed him about 2-3 hours later, If I would of given him more then he most likely would of thrown it all up.

Either reflux or an allergy causes projectile vomiting.

You mention that she does this right after she has the bottle or even when its in her mouth ? Maybe shes eating too much young babies dont know when to stop its a reflex to keep suckling ..max had this problem allot Until after 4 oz I stopped burped him and waited a few min for it to go down ..

You may also want to look up reflux and check out the signs to see if thats what shes got :)

three words.... MIDNIGHT, PROJECTILE and VOMIT !!
happy new year mummy lol!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"