Prolapsed bowel

hellohefalump

Reaction score
Has anyone had this?

I'm doing pelvic floor exercises but my doctor says if hasn't fixed itself in a month I'll have surgery!

Doctor said it was a pregnancy related thing, so I wondered if any of you ladies have had the same problem? My youngest is very nearly seven years old.

I've got a bad prolapse but I'm not sure if it's my bowel or not.
I knew I had one but didn't go and see anyone about it. But when I had my smear the nurse told me it was really bad (couldn't even find my cervix for 10minutes!!) and that no amount of exercise would improve it and when I've finished having babies I'd have to have it operated on.
She was really surprised when I said i have gone from feeling it all the time to hardly feeling it now.
Mine is thanks to having massive babies naturally!
I know an operation sounds scary but even though mine is not causing me any discomfort at the moment (I feel it slightly a couple of times a month; just before my period and when I'm ovulating) I will definitely go for the operation. Otherwise they can cause problems when menopause kicks in.

Thanks for replying! I'm done having babies now... My babies weren't huge, they both weighed 7lb 15oz. I am only 5'1 though, so my bumps were massive!
I have an appointment tommorow morning so let's wait and see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->