Protective animals?

S

Serene123

My dog has been laying next to me lately with her head on my belly, so I was thinking "does she knows?!" Well, my mum went to touch my belly earlier and she growled at her! Over protective dog maybe? :rofl:

Well I studied animal psychology at college and I'd imagine that your dog is acting according to your emotional state which is no doubt different now. So your dog sort of knows but wont have the same concept of it as us. It just senses something different.

We always think it's cute when we are laying on the couch and kitty will come up and lay on my belly and give it hugs!! ... She probably just likes it now because it's plumping up LOL!

my dog was the same untill i brought baby home 5 years ago and now he ony comes to me when he is cold or hungry lol (mine holds a grudge) he he!!

My dog has gotten pretty lazy around me lately. He seems to be by my side more than usual, but he has always followed me around before I was prego too. We have a boxer, he is pretty tame with us but as soon as people come over he gets really wound up and jumps on people. It hurts too cause he pushes his body weight on you. He's not mean at all, he's a very loving dog but always wants to play when someone comes over. I know it's lack of training on our part, but I'm nervous about bringing a baby home and how he is going to react. I'm afraid that he will try to jump on the baby, he doesn't understand children and doesn't realize his size. We might need to call a trainer huh??

my dog doesn't really seem to notice. I think he is too spoiled and full of himself. I have a yorkshire terrier, and he has been super spoiled since day 1.

my mom's BF's dog however, who I am never around, seems to know. It's weird. Every time I go over there he is always by my side and pushing/rubbing up against me. He will walk me all the way out to my car and everything. He never does it with anyone else though. My mom said, "he can sense your pregnant". ?! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->