• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Protocol for RPL

AJR14

Reaction score
This ladies blog is great! Read if you have time. She had 5 miscarriages and tried this protocol twice and had 2 of her 3 sons doing so. I'm excited to try this and wanted to see if anyone else was willing to do with me! Also it's more hope for something you have no control over.

5mg of Letrozole (Femara) on days 5-9 of the cycle. (To produce a stronger ovulation.)
Trigger shot of 5000mu of Pregnyl (HCG) when I got a positive OPK (to trigger ovulation)
Booster short of 5000mu of Pregnyl 7 days after the trigger shot (to provide early hormonal support.)

And the blog website. https://recurrentearlymiscarriage.wordpress.com/my-success-after-recurrent-chemical-pregnancies/

Did you try this? I'm in the same boat but could only get my OB to prescribe the Letrzole. If I want to do triggers he will send me to a different OB next month.

I know this was a year ago, but just seeing if you have any info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->