Proud Mummy Thread!

Sugarmuppet

Reaction score
Gaby sat up unaided for the first time today! Then promptly reached out to the coffee table and pulled herself up! :happydance: YAY!

Feels like a life time ago that I was feeling proud that she managed to breathe herself or that she moved out of her incubator into a cot! At that time I never imagined she would ever stand up herself!!

So what has your little one done recently to make you proud?

:happydance:
Well done Gaby! Time sure does fly doesn't it! Molly does new things every day that nake me feel proud. At the park round the coner form us there is a walkway to the slide which is low and the toddlers have to duck so they done bang theor heads. Molly was waiting to go under there after a little boy, and said to him 'head', and pointed at it to warn him :cloud9:.

Alex pulls herself up on couches and anything now - just started the other week so i know just where you are comin from!

my lo :baby: who was recently transfered to a local hospital has mastered breastfeeding after two days he now takes his full feeds via breast and is on feeding on demand so prod of my guy:cloud9:

:happydance:
Well done Gaby! Time sure does fly doesn't it! Molly does new things every day that nake me feel proud. At the park round the coner form us there is a walkway to the slide which is low and the toddlers have to duck so they done bang theor heads. Molly was waiting to go under there after a little boy, and said to him 'head', and pointed at it to warn him :cloud9:.

Awwww thats so cute...

Well done Gaby!

Chloe and Jaycee are talking more and more and they can run and walk so they chase our puppy around the room like nutters.
Jaycee can now say go away too!

Laura291...that is too cute "go away" haha got to teach my son those words real soon

Laura291...that is too cute "go away" haha got to teach my son those words real soon

Lol. Yeah she tells the dog to go away because she runs up and tries to jump on her! She also points her finger towards the door as if to say go to your bed haha! She is funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->